All deliveries of the JOVIAL Watches Co LLC to the customer are based on the following general terms and conditions. These underlie all offers and agreements between the JOVIAL Watches Co LLC and the customer are considered as accepted for the duration of the entire business relationship. Conflicting or deviating conditions of the buyer are only binding if the JOVIAL Watches Co LLC has accepted them in writing.
This site “www.jovialwatch.com“ is owned and operated by JOVIAL Watches Co LLC. Our registered office is in JOVIAL Centre Building, Sabkha Traffic Signal, Baniyas Square, Deria, Dubai United Arab Emirates with
license No. 227173 is responsible for all content.
Right to change:
we reserve the right, at any time in our sole discretion:
- Modify, suspend or discontinue JOVIAL WATCHES or any service, content, feature or item offered through JOVIAL WATCHES, with or without notice.
- Charge fees in connection with the use of JOVIAL WATCHES.
- Modify and/or waive any fees charged in connection with JOVIAL WATCHES.
- offer opportunities to some or all users of JOVIAL WATCHES.
- You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website, item or any service, content, feature or item offered through JOVIAL WATCHES.
For all order related queries & updates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By ordering, filling in, accepting and confirming off the order form on the Internet, the Customer makes a binding offer for the conclusion of a contract of purchase. Before finally confirming the order form, the customer has the opportunity to check that all information is right on the summary page.
In particular if JOVIAL WATCHES CO LLC fails to make a transaction because of the goods out of stock or any other reason. The Customer will be informed immediately that the service is not available. If Customer has already paid for the goods, this money will be reimbursed.
Delivery / Shipping:
Delivery is made within 2 weeks from the date when of receives order confirmation.
Delivery shall be conducted by a shipment service provider chosen by JOVIAL WATCHES CO LLC. The customer has to pay standard delivery costs which may depend on order value, and where it is shipped to (in some cases).
“www.jovialwatch.com” will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Limitation of Liability:
As nothing else is determined in these general terms and conditions. JOVIAL WATCHES CO LLC not bears any responsibility for damages. In general damages in cases of mild negligence resulting in loss of life, bodily harm or damage to health.
As far as liability of JOVIAL WATCHES CO LLC is excluded or limited in these general terms and conditions then the same applies for personal liability for damages on the part of employees, representatives and agents of Luminal Agency.
All stated prices are net prices as mentioned in the order confirmation summary. The delivery address is decisive. If, according to the statutory regulations, the goods are subject to sales taxes and customs in some recipient country, then these shall be paid additionally upon receipt of the goods. Furthermore, the goods may be subject to import duties which the customer shall pay additionally upon receipt of the goods.
Purchase price, along with delivery and handling charges are immediately payable, without deduction.
The method of payment is by credit card, or Cash on Delivery for some selected countries. JOVIAL WATCHES CO LLC reserves the right of restricting the number of payment methods that a customer can choose because of delivery country or order value.
In case of the method of payment chosen by the customer is not being practicable, where JOVIAL WATCHES CO LLC has met its contractual obligations, in particular if it is the case that a direct debit from the customer´s account is not possible due to a lack of funds or provision of wrong information, then the customer shall reimburse any additional costs incurred by JOVIAL WATCHES CO LLC or a third party which carried out the transaction.
JOVIAL WATCHES CO LLC is entitled to make use of the services of trustworthy third parties for the handling of the payment:
- If it comes to a default of payment of the customer, JOVIAL WATCHES CO LLCis allowed to assign its claims to a debt collection agency and transfer the personal data required for the handling of payments to these third parties.
- In the case of intervention of third parties in the handling of payments, then payment in relation to JOVIAL WATCHES CO LLConly counts as made if the amount has been provided contractually to the third party, so that the third party can dispose of it as it sees fit.
The customer agrees to electronic invoicing only.
Warranty (Only Applicable for JOVIAL Watches) :
- Any misuse from the customer is not covered under JOVIAL
- The term of limitation for claims under warranty for the goods provided is one yearstarting from the receipt of such goods. If the customer is in business then the term of limitation is one year.
- Information, drawings, images, figures, technical data, all specifications, all measurements and services, which are contained in brochures, catalogues, newsletters, ads or price lists only are of an informational nature. No responsibility is accepted by JOVIAL WATCHES CO LLCfor the correctness of this information. Regarding type and scope of delivery only the information shall be decisive which is contained in the order confirmation.
- As far as there is a defect in the goods which falls under warranty (manufacturing defaults), the customer shall be entitled in the context of statutory regulations to demand supplementary performance.
- Data communication via the internet, considering the current state of the technology, cannot be guaranteed as being flawless and/or available at any time. Thus, JOVIAL WATCHES CO LLCshall not be liable for the continuous and uninterrupted availability of the online offer.
- As far as the customer is a merchant, have met their due obligations of examination and censure according to UAE Commercial Code.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, just make sure to contact us within 2 Days from the day your order is delivered, and ensure that the item is in its original packaging, unworn and in the same condition you received it and must be presented with their complete box “as new” with inside packing, and all accessories sealed (i.e. in re-sellable condition).
If the item you have received is damaged, defective or not as described on the website, return it back your payment will be transfer to your Login Wallet Account you can buy another item from our store, we have No Cash Refund Policy.
Return Policy and effects of withdrawal:
If you withdraw from sale contract within 2 days, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, excluding taxes, customs and the costs of delivery, without undue delay and in any event not later than 2-5 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this sale contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 7 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 7 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the sale contract)
To JOVIAL WATCHES CO LLC, Dubai Deira, JOVIAL Centre building, email@example.com:
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
Ordered on (*),
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Revocation of this contract is not possible with regard to the delivery of goods that have not been pre-fabricated, and which have been either selected individually or that have been explicitly personalized by the customer to meet his personal preferences.
You have the right to withdraw from any sale order within 2 days from placing the order and receiving confirmation through email without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 2 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good or the good is not returned in its original state.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (JOVIAL WATCHES CO LLC, Dubai Deira, JOVIAL Centre building, firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
The Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates and the local laws and regulations of the Emirate of Dubai. The Courts at Dubai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of the Terms and Conditions.
As far as the customer is a merchant a legal entity under public law or special fund under public law, then Dubai, UAE is the place of general jurisdiction. In such case, JOVIAL WATCHES CO LLC is also entitled to sue the customer according to the opinion of JOVIAL WATCHES CO LLC at their resident court. The same applies if the customer does not have their place of general jurisdiction in Dubai, UAE, relocates their place of residence or habitual residence abroad after conclusion of the agreement, or their place of residence or habitual residence is unknown at the time of filing of an action.
According to these general terms and conditions the agreement is exclusively subject to the law of the Dubai, UAE. Recourse to the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded. As far as the client is a consumer the mandatory regulations of this country remain unaffected.
If individual provisions of these general terms and conditions are ineffective or oppose the statutory regulations, the rest of the agreement remains unaffected.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
JOVIAL WATCHES LLC (also "JOVIAL" or we/us/our) is the data controller in respect of this processing of your personal data. When you use this website, we may process your personal data, in accordance with this privacy statement. We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement is designed to help you understand how we use your personal information. We may change this privacy statement from time to time.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- provision of information and services to you;
- (direct) marketing and promotional purposes;
- compiling user statistics and analysing website use;
- improvement of our website, products and services;
- website security.
We may instruct third parties to perform services on our behalf in respect of the processing of your personal data, such as Google Inc., mentioned below. We will not disclose your personal data to other third parties, unless this is necessary to comply with applicable law.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Our website may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites, including social media platforms (Facebook- Instagram – Twitter … ETC). We are not responsible for the data processing and privacy policies on such websites. We may also display content originating from social media platforms on our own website. Please note that such social media content is automatically collected and not reviewed by us.
- INTERNATIONAL USERS
You understand that, regardless of where you live in the world, when you use this website your personal data may be processed with us.
- QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS
Any questions or requests relating to your personal data as well as any request to cancel your registration for services offered by JOVIAL can be sent by e-mail: email@example.com. To modify or delete the information you have provided during registration or to unsubscribe from mailings, please follow the instructions included in any e-mail you receive.Errors, inaccuracies, and omissions:
Occasionally there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to item descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on JOVIAL WATCHES is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
JOVIAL WATCHES CO LLC
JOVIAL Centre Building, Sabkha Traffic Signal, Baniyas Square
Deria, Dubai,United Arab Emirates
P.O. BOX 55416
04 222 9595