Visit a local watchmaker for warranty issues
Our recommendation is that you visit a local proper watchmaker and let them look at the damage. If they feel this is a warranty matter contact us for more information on how to proceed.
If you like you could use the to find a retailer of JOVIAL Watch near you.
What is a warranty issue and what is not?
Our warranty term is one year from the date of purchase. Our warranty covers manufacturing defects on the watch itself (movement, case, crystal).
Other parts than the above are not covered by this warranty. To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, use our contact form on the page and choose “Warranty and Repair” in the subject line. In the e-mail you need to specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue at hand.
Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- – Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
- – Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- – Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as an earthquake
- – Esthetical changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (minor scratches, etc.; on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the color on the watchband and peeling of the plating)
- – In case the retail store and the purchase date are not indicated on the warranty, or if this information has been rewritten
- – If the warranty is not submitted along with the watch
- – The case, dial, hands, crystal, watchband or other parts therefor may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.
If purchasing from an unauthorized dealer, , there is a risk of receiving a timepiece that is counterfeit, used or defective. JOVIAL watch does not honor any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation from an authorized retailer.